NativeScript Training Advanced NativeScript with Angular course teaches developers with some NativeScript and Angular experience how to take advantage of the framework’s more sophisticated features.
All attendees receive courseware and the latest/best NativeScript textbook as of the date of training.
Software Needed on Each Student Machine
- Google Chrome
- Visual Studio Code
- Node.js installed
- Android tools set up and working
- If developing for iOS, a Mac is required with XCode installed and configured
- All installation steps must have been completed as described in the installation section of www.nativescript.org (https://docs.nativescript.org/start/quick-setup)
- Other free software and lab files that Nuvious will specify
- Use industry best practices to architect an Angular mobile application with NativeScript
- Manage the state of a modern mobile application using the latest technologies such as @ngrx
- Unit test all the parts of an Angular application including Modules, Components, Services, and Pipes
- Create, build, and package a NativeScript with Angular application using the CLI approach
- Develop dynamic Model-driven forms that are easier to unit test